Clients trust us with some of their most pressing challenges. The practice, led by Paul Sandosham, has extensive experience in handling complex, multi-jurisdictional disputes across a full spectrum of sectors including banking, construction, infrastructure and energy & resources.
We provide clients with the highest-quality commercial advice and legal insights on a broad range of disputes from contract structuring or restructuring through to litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
The team includes
- Paul Sandosham whom clients praise as 'a first-class lawyer who is an asset to any client' (Construction, Singapore, Chambers Asia Pacific 2020)
- Nish Shetty who is noted by clients as 'a bright fellow known for being very tactical and eloquent' (Dispute Resolution: Arbitration, Chambers Asia Pacific 2020)
- Paul Tan who is recognised by the Legal 500 Asia Pacific as a "Leading Individual" for International Arbitration in Singapore in 2020 and is noted by clients as 'extremely smart and a very good operator' (Dispute Resolution: Arbitration, Chambers Asia Pacific 2020)
- Janice Goh who is recognised by Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2020 Edition) as a "Rising Star" and noted by clients as 'an outstanding lawyer. She is always there and really understands our business and sensitivities - her advice was always solid and accurate' (Financial Services Regulatory: Local Firms, Singapore, Legal 500, (2019 Edition))
- Joan Lim-Casanova who is recognised by Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2020 Edition) as a "Rising Star" for Dispute Resolution in Singapore, Local Firms.
- Elan Krishna who has been recommended in Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2019 Edition) with clients praising him as 'relentlessly productive'.
Cavenagh Law LLP and Clifford Chance Pte Ltd are registered as a Formal Law Alliance in Singapore under the name Clifford Chance Asia. The Formal Law Alliance allows the two firms to provide the broadest range of Singapore and international law services from one platform with Singapore litigation representation provided through Cavenagh Law LLP.