Daniel Ho is an Associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice of Cavenagh Law LLP.
A former senior associate of one of Singapore’s largest local law firms, Daniel has experience in complex commercial and criminal litigation, regulatory advisory work, and international arbitration.
He was also a former Justices’ Law Clerk and Deputy Public Prosecutor/ State Counsel, where he assisted with complex arbitration-related court matters, banking disputes and other commercial matters.
- Advising a large international bank on asset recovery in relation to a potential letter of credit fraud.
- Acting for an overseas entity in an SIAC arbitration involving a cryptocurrency dispute.
- Acting for a Singapore-listed company in an SIAC arbitration in respect of dispute involving shareholder divestment.
- Acted for a renowned hotel brand operator in an SIAC arbitration in respect of multi-million dollar claims and counterclaims arising from disputes relating to a hotel management agreement.*
- Acted for an international independent trustee in an SIAC arbitration in respect of payment of funds as a result of a business email comprise scam.*
- Acted for an oil-trading company in an LMAA arbitration in respect of outstanding charterparty-related claims in excess of US$ 30 million.*
- Advised on shareholder rights and investor issues in relation to a potential divestment of a multi-national medical services provider.*
- Advised an insurance company on minority shareholder rights issues concerning employment decisions by the board of directors.*
- Advised directors of a listed REIT on disclosure obligations under the SGX Mainboard Rules.*
*Prior to joining Cavenagh Law LLP.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, Singapore
- +65 6661 2053
- Email me
- Follow me on LinkedIn
- Speaks English and Mandarin
- Practice area Litigation, dispute resolution & risk management
Career and qualifications
- Singapore Management University (LLB) 2017
- Deputy Public Prosecutor/State Counsel 2017
- Justices’ Law Clerk 2018
- Admitted as an advocate and solicitor in Singapore 2020
- Senior Associate, Rajah & Tann 2020
- Joined Cavenagh law 2022