Jamie Pang is a Senior Associate in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice group of Cavenagh Law LLP.
Jamie has acted in Singapore litigation proceedings, as well as in international arbitration matters.
Prior to joining Cavenagh Law LLP, Jamie was a Deputy Public Prosecutor / State Counsel with the Attorney-General's Chambers, Singapore.
Jamie graduated from the University of Oxford with First Class Honours (Wronker Prize (Proxime Accessit)), and also holds a Masters of Laws degree from Stanford Law School.
- Acted on behalf of the Government of Singapore in a multi-million dollar SIAC arbitration relating to complex military technology and contractual breaches.*
- Acted on behalf of Vietnamese authorities to enforce a Foreign Confiscation Order in respect of Singapore properties under the Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters Act 2000.*
- Acted on behalf of the Government of Singapore and successfully defended the constitutionality of the Protection from Online Falsehoods and Manipulation Act 2019 and the Correction Direction issued.*
- Acted on behalf of the Attorney-General of Singapore and successfully argued for the right of the Attorney-General to intervene in a private litigation to protect public interest privilege.*
*Prior to joining Cavenagh Law LLP
News and client work
- +65 6506 2783
- Email me
- Speaks English and Mandarin
Career and qualifications
- Oxford University (B.A.) 2013
- Attorney-General's Chambers 2014
- Justices' Law Clerk 2015
- Attorney-General's Chambers 2017
- Admitted as an advocate and solicitor in Singapore 2017
- Stanford Law School (LL.M) 2018
- Joined Cavenagh Law 2022